Solar street lights are getting better and better, gradually replacing traditional street lights. Because it is energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and saves manpower and materials, solar street lights are very popular in both urban and rural areas. Especially in rural areas, especially various facilities are still relatively incomplete, so solar street lights are undoubtedly the best choice. However, no matter what kind of lighting, there will be some unforeseen problems, then what are the general problems of solar street lights? How should we repair it?
1. What should I do if the light of solar street light is not on?This is undoubtedly one of the questions most customers want to ask. If this problem really occurs, the first thing we need to do is to check whether the indicator light of the battery is on. If it is not on, it is possible that the connection cable between the controller and the battery has fallen off. At this time, we must invite a professional To wire. If the wiring is normal, then we need to check whether the battery voltage is normal, if not, then we need to replace the controller.
2. Must the solar panel of solar street lights face to south?
We all know that solar street lights absorb the sunlight through battery panels and convert them into electrical energy stored in batteries. At night, the batteries discharge to the lamp cap, so that the solar street lights turn on. The orientation of this photovoltaic module determines how much sunlight the solar panel can absorb and how much electricity can be converted into it. If the direction is not correct, less sunlight will be absorbed, and the light may not be on for a long time or completely off.
The solar panel of the solar street light is generally facing south, so that photovoltaic modules can absorb more and more even light radiation. But don't worry too much, because the general manufacturers will design the best tilt angle for the solar panel according to the local sunshine conditions.
3. Is the solar panel fragile?
Solar panels are very strong, and are generally made of fairly strong tempered glass panels. Regular manufacturers will subject solar panels to hail experiments, so this type of solar street light panel will not cause any problems, even if it is Rainstorm or hail are both able to resist.
4. Can solar street lights be installed in shaded places?
Solar panels must absorb enough sunlight to be able to be converted into electricity. If solar panels are installed in a shaded place, then less sunlight will be absorbed and the output of the battery will be relatively small. Generally, do not install solar street lights in shaded places. Avoid places where there are obstructions, because it is not afraid of wind and sun, and can absorb sunlight all day.
5. Do the cleaning boards of solar street lights need to be cleaned frequently?
The solar street light panels cannot accumulate dust for a long period of time, because this does not help the solar panels absorb sunlight. If the battery board has a shaded surface, that string of batteries may cause an open circuit. However, in general, the solar street light's battery panel does not need to be cleaned often, because the dust of the solar street light's battery panel will be washed away when it rains. If it does not rain for a long time, then occasionally clean the solar panel.
Nowadays, solar street lights are widely used in modern cities and urban construction, which are all relatively advantageous. Solar street lights do not often have problems, and occasional maintenance several times, the service life is relatively long.