With the increasing global pollution, energy conservation and environmental protection have become the subject of various circles. A lot of energy-saving and environmentally friendly products on the market have been developed. In the battery market, lithium battery is a supernova, which has quickly occupied the market by virtue of its safety, light weight, long service life, complete charge and discharge, low maintenance cost and no memory effect. Lithium batteries are divided into two types: ternary lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries.
Solar street light lithium battery quality
Relative to traditional lead-acid batteries. Lithium batteries are positive for pollution-free, long life, no memory effect, many times of charge and discharge, and longer life. For example, compared with a lithium-ion battery of the same capacity, a lead-acid battery has a charge and discharge frequency of 400 times, and a lithium battery can reach about 1,000 times, which is nearly three times that of a lead-acid battery, and thus the life is also close to a lead-acid battery. Tripled. At present, energy storage type lithium batteries are widely used in the market of solar street lamps. However, due to the market chaos, some consumers often purchase lithium batteries of poor quality. Then, how to judge the quality of lithium street lamps?
Detecting lithium batteries:
Shape detection: widening, thickness, TTV, verticality, warpage and chamfering.
Electrical performance testing, including conductivity type, resistivity and minority carrier lifetime.
Appearance inspection: crack (infrared flaw detection), cracks, perforations, microcrystals, line marks, crystals, chipping and cornering.
Impurity analysis: analysis of impurity oxygen and carbon content.
In addition, if we don't have the professional tools to judge the quality of the lithium battery, then it is recommended to look at the label of the product. If the label is older, then this is not a good quality product. Therefore, to buy the product, you must see the brand.
Advantages of lithium batteries:
1. The lithium battery has high voltage and light weight. The average voltage of a single cell can reach 3.7V or 3.2V. It is equivalent to the series voltage of 2-4 nickel-hydrogen batteries or nickel separator cells.
2. The energy and density of lithium batteries are also high for other batteries. Lithium batteries have high energy storage density. Currently, the density of lithium batteries can reach 450-620Wh/kg, which is 5-7 times that of lead-acid batteries. If people choose batteries, they will also consider a very important issue, that is, pollution.
3. Compare the weight of the battery. A lithium battery weighs about 5-6 times the weight of a lead-acid battery. Although the weight of the lithium battery is not much different from the weight of the polymer lithium battery. But looking at capacity and longevity, people will choose lithium batteries.
4. Lithium battery life is very long, a lithium battery life can be used for more than 6 years, without accidents, for up to 9 years. The normal number of uses is more than 1000 times. If the number of accidental use does not occur, it can reach more than 1500 times.
5.Low self-discharge, and no memory effect. The production of a lithium battery to the lithium battery body with a protective plate can make the lithium battery have an overcharge and over discharge effect. The lithium battery itself has high power endurance.
6. Lithium batteries are green and environmentally friendly. Lithium batteries do not contain lead, mercury or cadmium.
Cmoonlight company use the A-class LiFePO4 lithium battery, is the best lithium battery which can use for 10-15 years, very stable without pollution.